All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £6.53Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £10.75Trending at £13.89
- £10.79Trending at £12.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis book demonstrates the vitality and development of Epicureanism after Epicurus, and especially the dynamic interplay between tradition and innovation.
- Author BiographyJeffrey Fish is Associate Professor of Classics at Baylor University. He has edited Philodemus' On the Good King According to Homer (forthcoming) and is the author of several articles related to the Herculaneum papyri and ancient Homeric scholarship. With Kirk Sanders he is co-editing The Oxford Handbook to Epicureanism. Kirk R. Sanders is Assistant Professor of Philosophy and the Classics at the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign. He has authored numerous articles in ancient philosophy, and with Jeffrey Fish is currently co-editing The Oxford Handbook to Epicureanism.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/12/2014
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight380 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJeffrey Fish,Kirk R. Sanders
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.