All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionAuthor's names reversed on the first edition.
- Author BiographyNoel S. Weiss, MD, DrPH, has been a faculty member at the University of Washington and at the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center since 1973. His research has been in the areas of cancer epidemiology and clinical epidemiology. He has authored or co-authored more than 600 publications, including three books. At the University of Washington he has received awards for teaching and mentoring, and in 2011 was selected by the Congress of Epidemiology as the first winner of the Alfred Evans Award for teaching and mentoring. Thomas D. Koepsell, MD, MPH, is Professor Emeritus and past Chair of the Department of Epidemiology at the University of Washington. He has conducted research on a wide variety noninfectious diseases, and has over 375 publications. He is also Professor Emeritus in the Department of Health Services and has applied epidemiologic methods in the evaluation of health promotion and disease prevention programs. Dr Koepsell has received three prizes for outstanding teaching and served as President for the Society of Epidemiologic Research.
- Author(s)Noel S. Weiss,Thomas D. Koepsell
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note80 illus.
- Weight810 g
- Width180 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.