Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.15
- £9.99Trending at £10.15
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £23.73Trending at £24.11
- £21.48Trending at £23.39
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
About this product
- DescriptionOffering the first comprehensive overview of the evidence base for cancer prevention and screening, this book provides both a realistic appraisal of the evidence for prevention and cancer screening, and an accounting of the impact of current efforts.
- Author BiographyAnthony B. Miller is Professor Emeritus at the Dalla Lana School of Public Health.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/11/2012
- Series TitleStatistics for Biology and Health
- Series Part/Volume Number79
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note15 black & white tables, 7 colour tables, biography
- Weight812 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byAnthony B. Miller
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.