Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £11.30Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.63
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book addresses clinical and epidemiological topics of medicine and statistics; then topics of epidemiological research and finally,`meta-epidemiological' clinical research. The author offers a wealth of expertise acquired in a 50-year career in the field.
- Author BiographyAfter medical school O.S. Miettinen devoted half-a-century of full-time effort to ever better understand both clinical and community medicine and the research that is needed to produce the scientific knowledge-base of these.
- Author(s)O. S. Miettinen
- Date of Publication28/04/2011
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content NoteXVI, 175 p.
- Weight450 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2011 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.