Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.20Trending at £9.53
- £15.40Trending at £19.03
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis concise text provides students and health professionals the knowledge needed to interpret clinical research articles, design clinical studies, and learn essential epidemiological concepts. It requires no background in epidemiology or statistics.
- Author BiographyDr. Kestenbaum is an Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine, Division of Nephrology, at the University of Washington.
- Author(s)Bryan Kestenbaum
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note46 black & white illustrations, 71 black & white tables, biography
- Weight810 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.