Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.33
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive collection of optimized methods for dissecting the mechanisms that control epidermal growth factors (EGF) and their regulators in both normal and pathological states. It presents the readily reproducible techniques that range from the study of purified EGF receptor to complex signaling and processing networks in intact cells.
- Author(s)Paul J. Bertics,Tarun B. Patel
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication15/12/2005
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 327
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note45 black & white illustrations, 1 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight543 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.