All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £26.43
- £137.64Trending at £151.62
- £22.36Trending at £22.68
- £44.70Trending at £54.86
- £42.34Trending at £45.88
- £27.00Trending at £31.42
- £22.79Trending at £25.75
About this product
- DescriptionFamiliarizes oneself with the multifarious differences in epigenetic designs that orchestrate the progression of developing blood cells. This title serves as a general paradigm for the mechanisms that underpin the control of eukaryotic gene expression.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication13/01/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCurrent Topics in Microbiology and Immunology
- Series Part/Volume Number356
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note1 Tables, black and white; X, 194 p.
- Weight473 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byCornelis Murre
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.