CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionExperts from academia and both the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries introduce biological, medical and methodological aspects of the emerging field of epigenomics.
- Author BiographyKrishnarao Appasani is the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of GeneExpression Systems, a conference producing organization focusing on Biomedical and Physical Sciences. He is editor of MicroRNAs: From Basic Science to Disease Biology (2007) and RNA Interference: From Basic Science to Drug Development (2005), also published by Cambridge University Press.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/08/2012
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note100 b/w illus. 24 colour illus. 24 tables
- Weight1270 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byKrishnarao Appasani
- Foreword byAzim Surani
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.