All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEpiphanius, Bishop of Constantia on Cyprus from 367 to 403 CE, was incredibly influential in the last decades of the fourth century. In this book, the author moves Epiphanius from the margin back toward the center and proposes we view major cultural themes of late antiquity in a new light altogether.
- Author BiographyAndrew S. Jacobs is Professor of Religious Studies and Mary W. and J. Stanley Johnson Professor of Humanities at Scripps College in Claremont, California. He is the author of Remains of the Jews: The Holy Land and Christian Empire in Late Antiquity and Christ Circumcised: A Study in Early Christian History and Difference.
- Author(s)Andrew S. Jacobs
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication05/07/2016
- GenreBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Series TitleChristianity in Late Antiquity
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.69Trending at £4.83
- £6.95Trending at £8.38
- £4.69Trending at £5.58
- £7.10Trending at £12.69
- £4.95Trending at £5.98
- £6.95Trending at £9.98
- £4.90Trending at £7.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.