All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores how bishops used the medieval tithe as a social and political tool in eleventh-century Germany and Italy.
- Author BiographyJohn Eldevik is Assistant Professor of History at Hamilton College in Clinton, New York. In addition to articles and reviews in a range of international journals, he is the author of Medieval Germany: Research and Resources (2006), a reference guide to medieval German history published by the German Historical Institute in Washington, DC.
- Author(s)John Eldevik
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/08/2012
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Medieval Life and Thought: Fourth Series
- Series Part/Volume Number86
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus. 4 maps
- Weight610 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.