All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew and thoroughly updated, Epistemology: An Anthology continues to represent the most comprehensive and authoritative collection of canonical readings in the theory of knowledge.
- Author BiographyErnest Sosa is Professor of Philosophy at Rutgers University. He is the author of Knowledge in Perspective (1991) and A Virtue Epistemology (2007), and co-editor (with John Greco) of The Blackwell Guide to Epistemology (1999) and other texts. Jaegwon Kim has taught at Cornell University, Johns Hopkins University, and the University of Michigan. He is currently the William Perry Faunce Professor of Philosophy at Brown University. He has authored and edited several philosophical texts, including Supervenience and the Mind (1993) and Physicalism , or Something Near Enough (2005). Jeremy Fantl is Assistant Professor of Philosophy at the University of Calgary. He and Matthew McGrath are writing a book entitled Pragmatic Encroachment in Epistemology . Matthew McGrath is Associate Professor of Philosophy at the University of Missouri-Columbia. He is the author of Between Deflationism and the Correspondence Theory (2000) and is co-authoring Pragmatic Encroachment in Epistemology with Jeremy Fantl.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2008
- Series TitleBlackwell Philosophy Anthologies
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Notefigures
- Weight1664 g
- Width173 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine50 mm
- Edited byErnest Sosa,Jaegwon Kim,Jeremy Fantl,Matthew McGrath
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £39.99Trending at £47.20
- £23.39Trending at £24.98
- £32.42Trending at £35.16
- £7.59Trending at £10.03
- £9.36Trending at £10.99
- £7.36Trending at £9.98
- £7.25Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.