Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.08
- £26.57Trending at £27.10
- £8.39Trending at £8.57
- £14.99Trending at £16.84
- £8.88Trending at £9.55
- £8.44Trending at £9.81
- £6.98Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Plato to Quine, this text provides a collection of the essential, classic readings in the theory of knowledge. It contains 20 historical contributions, from the earliest times to Wittgenstein and from China to the USA. Several of the texts address the problem of scepticism.
- Author BiographyDavid E. Cooper is Professor of Philosophy at the University of Durham. He is the author of a number of books including Metaphor (1986), Existentialism (1990), and World Philosophies: An Historical Introduction (1996). He is also editor of the Blackwell Companion to Aesthetics (1992), Aesthetics: the Classic Readings (1997), and Ethics: the Classic Readings (1998). All of the above are published by Blackwell Publishers.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/01/1999
- Series TitlePhilosophy: The Classic Readings
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight610 g
- Width160 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byDavid E. Cooper
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.