All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.52
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £3.99
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £7.48Trending at £8.19
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Plato, through Descartes to WV Quine and Edmund Gettier, this guide explores the history of thinking about 'knowledge'. Exploring what great philosophers have written about the nature of knowledge and about how we know what we know, it gives an introduction to the field of epistemology.
- Author BiographyStephen Hetherington is Professor of Philosophy at the University of New South Wales, in Sydney, Australia. He has written several books, including Good Knowledge, Bad Knowledge (Oxford University Press, 2001), Self-Knowledge (Broadview, 2007), and How To Know (Wiley-Blackwell, 2011). He has edited two books, including Epistemology Futures (Oxford University Press, 2006).
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication26/04/2012
- Series TitleKey Thinkers
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byStephen Hetherington
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.