All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSt. Clement's epistle, written c. 96, is called the first epistle, and is a model of a pastoral letter. The epistles of St. Ignatius, Bishop of Smyrna at the beginning of the second century, are addressed to six Christian communities.
- Author(s)Ignatius of Antioch,St. Clement of Rome
- PublisherPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/1946
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Series TitleAncient Christian Writers
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.1
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Height220 mm
- Translated bySt.
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.