All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £6.80Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £19.03Trending at £19.65
- £7.00Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores structural and electronic properties of strained epitaxial layers and the thermodynamics and kinetics of layer growth, and describes such growth techniques as metalorganic vapor phase epitaxy, molecular beam epitaxy and liquid phase epitaxy.
- Author BiographyUdo W. Pohl received the B.S. degree (German pre-degree) from the Technical University of Aachen, Aachen, Germany, in 1978, and the M.S. (Diploma) and Ph.D. degrees from the Technical University of Berlin, Berlin, Germany, in 1983 and 1988, respectively, all in physics. He is currently principal investigator in the Institute of Solid State Physics, Technical University of Berlin. In 2009, he was appointed as an Adjunct Professor of Physics at Technical University of Berlin. He has authored about 200 journal articles and conference papers, ten book contributions, and two patents, His current research interests include epitaxy and physics of semiconductor nanostructures and devices.
- Author(s)Udo W. Pohl
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication10/01/2013
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Physics
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXIV, 325 p.
- Weight672 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.