Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £12.88Trending at £16.22
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
- £10.09Trending at £12.38
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses the problem of improving flexibility, durability and strength by adding chemical groups to the epoxy structure either via the base resin or the curing agent or by adding separate flexibilizing resins to the formulation to create an epoxy-hybrid adhesive.
- Author BiographyEdward Petrie has been active in the adhesives industry for over 35 years -- both in the formulation side and the end-use sides of the industry. He has a BS (Chemical Engineering) and MS (Polymer Science) degrees from Carnegie Mellon University and an MBA from Duquesne University. Throughout his 35 years in the industry.
- Author(s)Edward M. Petrie
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2005
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleMechanical Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note60 illustrations
- Weight785 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine41 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.