Best-selling in Printers
Save on Printers
- £32.00Trending at £38.59
- £697.99Trending at £941.10
- £70.00Trending at £86.84
- £34.99Trending at £37.64
- £47.95Trending at £53.08
- £19.99Trending at £21.99
- £39.72Trending at £48.24
About this product
- Product InformationThe Epson Stylus Office B1100, an inkjet printer, fulfills your printing needs with its professional quality print-outs. The 5760x1440 dpi resolution of this inkjet printer delivers true-to-life outputs. The MicroPiezo technology of this Epson printer controls the flow of ink from the ink and firing chambers, minimizing the print head�s wear and tear. The 120-sheet paper tray of the Epson Stylus Office B1100 reduces manual intervention and saves time. With a 30 ppm black and 17 ppm color printing speed, this Epson printer is quick at work. The high-capacity ink cartridges help this printer prints more number of pages, eliminating the need of frequent cartridge replacements. The Epson Stylus Office B1100 uses DURABrite Ultra inks to print photographs with bright graphics and greater detailing and are also water, smudge and highlighter-resistant.
- ModelStylus Office B1100
- Printer TypeStandard Printer
- Family LineEpson B
- Output TypeColour
- Black print speed up to30 ppm
- Max Resolution (BW)5760 x 1440 dpi
- Colour print speed up to17 ppm
- Max Resolution (Colour)5760 x 1440 dpi
- Extend Printer TechnologyInkjet
- InterfaceUSB 2.0
- Max Media SizeA4 (210 x 297 mm)
Most relevant reviews
- ganeshranjitkar11 Jun, 2012by
this is the best A3 printer in this price
this printer is really nice,great picture quality,less noise.really faster.great price.i have not seen any a3 printer better then this in this price.
- marlen_design02 Nov, 2011by
Good value for money A3 printer
The Epson B1100 is an ideal first A3 printer or short run A3 printer. I have found that overall the quality is great and comparable to my A4 inkjet printer, however it does not have the same colour depth as it being 3 colour and 2 black cartridges. It also does not like printing to the edge of any paper under 100gsm, chewing the page. Other than that it is a great printer, especially for the cost.
- mickmackpaddywa...09 Nov, 2011by
awesome printer x
excellent quality photo prints x Really Really pleased with this printer x My customers were really pleased with the photographs. I have not used it for anything else but i was really amazed !
- gino_ucs05 Jun, 2011by
A3+ value for money printer.
although this printer is an A3+ printer,it is primarily aimed at the office market,make no mistake its prints on photo reproduction are more than acceptable. the build quality is good for an A3 printer in this price bracket, and the button layout is simple and fuss free. i have used this printer now for the last 2-3 weeks and i must say i have been pleasantly impressed by the printers capabilities.although the b1100 is not the quickest or the most expensive in its class,it does offer good value in my opinion. funnily enough ive found its text documents not to be as good as some ive seen.but to me the printer excells at its top range.i would recommend storing your printer photo settings on the printers menu as this allows you then to use the maximum dpi on the photo print. the downside is of course the print speed,taking about 7-8 mins to do an a3 print.however the advantage is the accuracy of the print. my conclusion is whilst this is not a dedicated photo printer i have found that its prints are just as good, when compared to other more expensive photo printers it offers the user very good value for money.as the printer only uses five ink cartridges compared to the 6-8 cartridges on others. i would thoroughly recommend this printer as the only down sides i can find is the text print,and print speed when using maximum dpi. well done epson a great printer at a great price.buy one and enjoy. Read full review