Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £36.82Trending at £46.98
- £40.97Trending at £44.50
- £12.27Trending at £15.13
- £16.20Trending at £18.94
- £56.77Trending at £61.99
- £14.15Trending at £16.17
- £38.54Trending at £46.93
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing upon detailed case studies and making use of a mix of qualitative and quantitative data, this book explores the most popular type of what has been called 'community currencies', in which localized systems based on time or dollar equivalents act as the medium of exchange.
- Author BiographyEd Collom is Associate Professor of Sociology at the University of Southern Maine, USA. Judith N. Lasker is Chair and Distinguished Professor of Sociology at Lehigh University, USA. Corinne Kyriacou is Assistant Professor of Community Health, Hofstra University, USA.
- Author(s)Corinne Kyriacou,Ed Collom,Judith N. Lasker
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/08/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 43 b&w illustrations
- Weight558 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.