Consider these sponsored items
- £32.99Free postage
- £23.25Was:£26.99Free postage
- £29.55Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat are the experiences of children and young people? How can we think about the challenges they face? What systems and practices can support them? How can we develop greater equality, participation and inclusion across diverse settings? This title considers a wider range of diverse experiences and contexts, emphasising on educational settings.
- Author BiographyJonathan Rix is Senior Lecturer in inclusion, curriculum and learning at The Open University, UK. Melanie Nind is Professor of Education at Southampton University, UK. Kieron Sheehy is Senior Lecturer at the Centre for Childhood Development at The Open University, UK. Katy Simmons is a Lecturer in inclusive and special education in the Centre for Curriculum and Teaching Studies at The Open University, UK. John Parry is a Lecturer in early years and inclusion at The Open University, UK. Rajni Kumrai is a Lecturer in education in the Faculty of Education and Language Studies at The Open University, UK.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/11/2010
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white tables, 2 black & white halftones, 3 black & white line drawings
- Weight703 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byJohn Parry,Jonathan Rix,Katy Simmons,Kieron Sheehy,Melanie Nind,Rajni Kumrai
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.38
- £82.97Trending at £89.09
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.65Trending at £26.09
- £22.21Trending at £24.28
- £14.57Trending at £22.99
- £16.56Trending at £20.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.