All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThe creation of devolved assemblies and parliament for Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland empowered government in each country to promote equality of opportunity. This book explores the impact of this constitutional change in the UK in respect to public policy and law.
- Author BiographyDr Paul Chaney is Senior Lecturer in Public Policy at Cardiff University. He has published widely on territorial politics, social policy and, equality and human rights.
- Author(s)Paul Chaney
- PublisherUniversity of Wales Press
- Date of Publication31/01/2011
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleGender Studies in Wales
- Place of PublicationWales
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Wales Press
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.