CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays which reveal how practical theology can act as a practical research programme. This work uses the example of the family to illustrate how this works and argues that equality in the family can be based on Christian ideas.
- Author BiographyDon S Browning is Alexander Campbell Professor Emeritus of Religious Ethics and the Social Sciences at the University of Chicago Divinity School. Among his numerous books are Does Christianity Teach Male Headship?
- Author(s)Don S. Browning
- PublisherWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Date of Publication28/03/2007
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Weight617 g
- Width152 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.