All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA vital book for equine coaches. Drawing on tried-and-tested coaching practices used successfully in other sports, this book provides an introduction to coaching specific to the equine environment. The coaching process as a whole is addressed for both the horse and rider.
- Author BiographyAlison Lincoln has a BSc in Equine Sports Coaching, and has taught on Sports Science and Equine Science courses at several different colleges in the UK. She has over 10 years experience as a Pony Club instructor, as well as experience in business performance coaching and life coaching.
- Author(s)Alison Lincoln
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/05/2008
- GenreEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width175 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £20.45Trending at £29.94
- £17.65Trending at £18.11
- £14.84Trending at £16.14
- £22.69Trending at £23.30
- £15.37Trending at £17.52
- £27.40Trending at £40.00
- £10.56Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.