All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe breadth and depth of expertise essential for equine veterinary nursing today is provided in this definitive textbook. Thoroughly revised and updated in its second edition, and now fully illustrated in colour.
- Author BiographyKaren Coumbe, MA VetMB CertEP CertVA MRCVS, trained as a veterinary surgeon at the University of Cambridge and has more than 25 years experience in equine veterinary practice. She has worked at Bell Equine Veterinary Clinic, an equine hospital in Kent, since it started, and is responsible for nurse training. She has been involved in developing the UK's equine veterinary nursing qualification and has also been an equine nursing examiner for the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/08/2012
- GenreVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1 g
- Width190 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byKaren Coumbe
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £19.93
- £29.14Trending at £34.99
- £17.90Trending at £19.90
- £10.99Trending at £12.86
- £3.60Trending at £3.68
- £34.79Trending at £39.82
- £33.21Trending at £42.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.