All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £10.71Trending at £12.33
- £12.89Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.25
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionShows you how to master the 4 P's of business: people, partners, processes, and performance. This book helps you contain the chaos in your workplace, channel the passions of your employees - and ensure that everyone's equipped for higher levels of success.
- Author BiographyDan J. Sanders is CEO of United Supermarkets, the first supermarket chain to win the prestigious National Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics, and cofounder of The Center for Corporate Culture. Sanders is a former Air Force U-2 reconnaissance pilot and a highly decorated officer. Galen Walters developed the 4P Management System and founded the Leadership LAB at Go Away Farm. He founded and is managing director at Go Think!, a marketing and business consulting firm. He served as CEO of adplex, a Houston advertising and marketing services firm, from 1981-2007.
- Author(s)Dan J. Sanders,Galen Walters
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight463 g
- Width145 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.