All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £5.39Trending at £8.07
- £32.74Trending at £38.28
- £9.47Trending at £9.94
- £10.20Trending at £11.89
- £17.29Trending at £19.10
- £12.27Trending at £14.88
About this product
- DescriptionLearn the ins and outs of equity crowdfunding with this informative guide Equity Crowdfunding for Investors is a comprehensive, objective, and authoritative guide to the social and financial rewards of crowdfunding.
- Author BiographyDAVID M. FREEDMAN has worked as a financial and legal journalist since 1978. He has served on the editorial staff of The Value Examiner since 2005. He is coauthor of the 1987 book Death of an American, about the Singer v. Wadman civil rights lawsuit in Salt Lake City. MATTHEW R. NUTTING practices corporate law with the firm Coleman & Horowitt in Fresno, CA, where he advises on all facets of business law, including a special emphasis in rewards-based and securities-based crowdfunding. He is a director of the National Crowdfunding Association and served as its National Legal Affairs Director. He is also the cofounder of CrowdPassage.
- Author(s)David M. Freedman,Matthew R. Nutting
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication15/06/2015
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight500 g
- Width163 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.