All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £11.73Trending at £11.89
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.24
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
- £8.76Trending at £9.08
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstand today's investment challenges and the role of the Bloomberg system In recent years, changes have swept through the investment industry like wildfire.
- Author BiographyR. STAFFORD JOHNSON is Professor of Finance at the Williams College of Business, Xavier University. He is the author of five books: Options and Futures, Introduction to Derivatives, two editions of Bond Evaluation, Selection, and Management, and Debt Markets and Analysis. He has also written articles appearing in journals such as Applied Economics, Journal of Financial Education, International Review of Economics & Business, Journal of Economics, The Financial Review, and the Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting.
- Author(s)R. Stafford Johnson
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication08/08/2014
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleBloomberg Financial
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight1384 g
- Width186 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine42 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.