CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £47.81Trending at £49.05
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.89
- £25.67Trending at £27.89
About this product
- DescriptionEquity Valuation: Models from the Leading Investment Banks is a clear and reader-friendly guide to how today's leading investment banks analyze firms.
- Author BiographyJan Viebig , CFA, is a Managing Director at DWS Investment GmbH in Frankfurt, Germany, where he manages two long / short equity hedge funds. With EUR 142 billion under management, DWS is the largest asset manager in Germany. DWS is part of Deutsche Asset Management (DeAM). Jan holds a Diploma and a PhD degree in Business Administration from the University of the Armed Forces in Munich and a Master of International Management (Post-MBA) degree from Thunderbird, School of Global Management. He is a lecturer at the University of Bremen. His research interests are in the field of hedge funds and equity valuation. Thorsten Poddig has studied business administration, economics, and computer sciences. He received his PhD degree at the University of Bamberg. His work on concepts in Artificial Intelligence and its application to decision theory and decision making in business administration was followed by analyzing, modeling and forecasting financial markets with neural networks at the University of Freiburg. Since 1996, he has been Professor of Business Administration and Finance at the University of Bremen. His research interests cover all aspects of asset management, including financial market modeling and forecasting, portfolio optimization and asset allocation, equity valuation, capital market theory and empirical finance. Armin Varmaz studied business administration and economics. In his PhD thesis he analyzed the profitability, the competition and the efficiency in the German banking sector, using panel data approaches and data envelopment analysis. Since 2006 he has been a post-doctoral research fellow at the University of Bremen. His main interests and research experience include valuation theory, optimization in economics and empirical finance. He is currently working on advanced quantitative methods for analyzing, modeling and simulating long-term developments in financial markets.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/04/2008
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight883 g
- Width175 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byArmin Varmaz,Jan Viebig,Thorsten Poddig
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.