Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionEmploying historical research, examination of the most recent social science and public policy scholarship, international comparisons, and detailed empirical analysis of rich new data, the authors study the intersection between excellence and equity objectives.
- Author BiographyWilliam G. Bowen, former President of Princeton University and now President of the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation is coauthor of The Shape of the River: Long-Term Consequences of Considering Race in College and University Admissions. Martin A. Kurzweil is Research Associate at the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation and a student at Harvard Law School. Eugene M. Tobin, former President of Hamilton College, is Senior Advisor to the Office of the President and the Liberal Arts Colleges Program at the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation.
- Author(s)Eugene M. Tobin,Martin A. Kurzweil,William G. Bowen
- PublisherUniversity of Virginia Press
- Date of Publication30/03/2006
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCharlottesville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Virginia Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight662 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.