All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book discusses ways in which social, mathematical, cultural and political aspects of classroom interaction affect students' opportunities to participate in discourse that provides access to resources. Covers educator perceptions and practices on diversity.
- Author BiographyBeth Herbel-Eisenmann serves on the Editorial Board of the Journal for Research in Mathematics Education, the Board of Directors for the Association of Mathematics Teacher Educators (AMTE), and the International Advisory Board of Mathematics Education and Society conference. In 2010, she was selected for the Early Career Award for the AMTE. Jeffrey Choppin won the Presidential Award for Excellence in Mathematics and Science Teaching in 1995 and has served as Chair of the editorial panel for the Mathematics Teacher journal. David Wagner currently serves on the board of directors of For the Learning of Mathematics and as a member of the Nonkilling Science and Technology Research Committee. He has served on the steering committee for the Psychology of Mathematics Education, North American Chapter. In June 2010, when he retired, David Pimm was made professor emeritus at the University of Alberta, Canada and was editor of For the Learning of Mathematics for six years.
- Date of Publication09/12/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleMathematics Education Library
- Series Part/Volume Number55
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight590 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byBeth Herbel-Eisenmann,David Pimm,David Wagner,Jeffrey Choppin
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.