All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.32Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a collection of opinion pieces published in the mass media after Abdullah Badawi became Malaysia's Prime Minister in October 2004. This work analyses the many difficult aspects of leadership that has been facing him over the years, discusses the country's underlying problems, and draws conclusions about nation building in general.
- Author(s)Ooi Kee Beng
- PublisherInstitute of Southeast Asian Studies
- Date of Publication23/05/2006
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintInstitute of Southeast Asian Studies
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.