All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £13.00Trending at £16.90
- £10.00Trending at £10.81
- £9.49Trending at £10.96
- £9.64Trending at £10.99
- £7.51Trending at £9.97
- £7.62Trending at £7.73
- £3.59Trending at £4.74
About this product
- DescriptionReveals the true human costs of war in Iraq, an unfolding tragedy that has yielded millions of dead and displaced Iraqis since the first Gulf War.
- Author BiographyMichael Otterman is an award-winning freelance journalist and human rights consultant. He was a recent visiting scholar at the Centre for Peace and Conflict Studies at the University of Sydney. He is the author of American Torture (Pluto, 2007). Richard Hil is honorary associate at the Centre for Peace and Conflict Studies, University of Sydney and was senior lecturer in the School of Arts and Social Sciences, Southern Cross University, Australia. He has co-authored and edited a number of books in the fields of criminology, youth justice, and child and family welfare. Paul Wilson, OAM, is Professor and Chair of Criminology and Forensic Psychology, Bond University, Australia. He has written or co-written over 25 books on criminal justice.
- Author(s)Michael Otterman,Paul Wilson,Richard Hil
- PublisherPluto Press
- Date of Publication03/03/2010
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPluto Press
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Foreword byDahr Jamail
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.