Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.41+ £8.49 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by learnearlybooks
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Erchie stories first appeared in the Glasgow Evening News in 1902, this collection contains 142 stories. The characters of Erchie, his wife, Jinnet, and his friend Duffy the coal merchant were used to comment on contemporary politics, news stories and fashions of their day.
- Author BiographyNeil Munro was born in 1863. He followed a career in journalism, eventually becoming editor of the Glasgow Evening News. He achieved great success as a poet and novelist, writing masterpieces of historical fiction such as John Splendid and The New Road as well as the humorous tales of Para Handy and Jimmy Swan. Neil Munro died in 1930.
- Author(s)Neil Munro
- PublisherBirlinn General
- Date of Publication30/05/2002
- GenreHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBirlinn Ltd
- Out-of-print date21/05/2016
- Weight517 g
- Width126 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Volume editorBrian D. Osborne,Ronald Armstrong
Best-selling in Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
Save on Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
- £2.30Trending at £3.23
- £5.76Trending at £6.10
- £10.04Trending at £12.01
- £2.99Trending at £3.20
- £3.95Trending at £6.96
- £3.25Trending at £3.40
- £1.00Trending at £1.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.