Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures formal expression of the range and limits of ergativity. This title contains theoretical papers by top authors in the field, who also conduct original field work and brings fresh data to light. It also contains articles that apply the advanced theoretical tools to the area of ergativity, and then explore the issues that emerge.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/02/2007
- Series TitleStudies in Natural Language and Linguistic Theory
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 65
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight593 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAlana Johns,Diane Massam,Juvenal Ndayiragije
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.