All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £3.94Trending at £4.02
- £14.01Trending at £20.37
- £11.94Trending at £18.98
- £6.99Trending at £7.10
- £12.80Trending at £18.01
- £7.98Trending at £10.99
- £9.77Trending at £13.08
About this product
- DescriptionBased on years of research from around the globe and interviews with musicians, film directors, producers, and studio engineers, this title offers an insight into how Eric Clapton slowly found his own musical identity.
- Author BiographyMarc Roberty (London) is an award-nominated author, music journalist, and music historian. Roberty's articles have been featured in Guitarist magazine, Rolling Stone, Best (France), Mojo, The Financial Times, The Independent, and Where's Eric. Roberty also did film and audio research for Eric Clapton Anthology, a documentary.
- Author(s)Marc Roberty
- PublisherHal Leonard Corporation
- Date of Publication15/06/2012
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Series TitleDay-By-Day
- Place of PublicationMilwaukee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBackbeat Books
- Content Notecolour photographs, illustration, and artwork
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.