Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.47Trending at £5.56
- £28.00Trending at £33.88
- £24.08Trending at £37.60
- £24.88Trending at £39.88
- £42.41Trending at £64.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe interviews in this book offer a range of insights into the theoretical, critical, and practical circumstances of Eric Rohmer's remarkably coherent body of films, but also allow Rohmer to act as his own critic, providing us with an array of readings concerning his interest in setting, season, colour, and narrative.
- Author BiographyFiona Handyside is lecturer in European film studies at University of Exeter. Her work has been published in numerous journals including Studies in French Cinema, Film/Literature Quarterly, and French Cultural Studies.
- PublisherUniversity Press of Mississippi
- Date of Publication10/02/2015
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleConversations with Filmmakers Series
- Place of PublicationJackson
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Mississippi
- Content NoteFilmography
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byFiona Handyside
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.