All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyzes the development of Voegelin's thought regarding the origins of Christianity in the person of Jesus, the development of the church in the works of Paul, and the relationship between an immanent institutional order symbolizing the divine presence and the struggle for social and political order.
- Author BiographyJeffrey C. Herndon is Assistant Professor of Political Science at Texas A&M University - Commerce and lives in Rockwall, Texas.
- Author(s)Jeffrey C. Herndon
- PublisherUniversity of Missouri Press
- Date of Publication08/06/2007
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationMissouri
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Missouri Press
- Content Notebibliography, index
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £10.00
- £27.29Trending at £29.14
- £11.43Trending at £14.97
- £10.20Trending at £12.68
- £14.98Trending at £21.37
- £28.89Trending at £30.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.