All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRELEVANT FOR ALL PSYCHOTHERAPISTS This outstanding manual on Ericksonian hypnotherapy has been thoroughly revised and updated. Also available Ericksonian Approaches companion CD by Rubin Battino and Thomas L. South ISBN 1845900294.
- Author BiographyRubin Battino MS has a private practice and is also Adjunct Professor for the Department of Human Services at Wright State University. He has over ten years of experience as a facilitator in a Bernie Siegel style support group, is President of the Milton H. Erickson Society of Dayton and was co-chair of a committee to establish certification standards for training in Ericksonian hypnotherapy. Thomas L. South has a PhD in clinical psychology and has taught courses in Ericksonian hypnotherapy at the University of Dayton and at Wright State University. He is a founder and first president of the Milton H. Erickson Society of Dayton, Ohio.
- Author(s)Rubin Battino,Thomas L. South
- PublisherCrown House Publishing
- Date of Publication31/05/2005
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationCarmarthen
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCrown House Publishing
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement2nd New edition
Most relevant reviews
- militarybuttons31 Dec, 2015by
I bought this book a i am a qualified counsellor and interested in NLP & hypnosis, this is a very good book to get started on
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £8.07
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.