All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart of a series of illustrated biographies, this title tells the story of a remarkable person from the past, whose name and achievements have lived on far beyond their own time. The biographies link in with National Curriculum KS1 and KS2.
- Author(s)Neil Grant
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication30/10/1997
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleWhat's Their Story? S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date23/04/2008
- Content Notecolour illustrations throughout
- Weight98 g
- Width165 mm
- Height216 mm
- Illustrator(s)Victor Ambrus
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Reading Age6-9
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £66.59Trending at £105.93
- £3.89Trending at £3.99
- £2.99Trending at £3.99
- £15.37Trending at £20.28
- £23.51Trending at £30.00
- £19.36Trending at £26.98
- £12.37Trending at £20.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.