All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA group of leading social theorists re-examine Ernest Gellner's central ideas in a contemporary context.
- Author BiographySinisa Malesevic is a Lecturer in the Department of Political Science and Sociology at the National University of Ireland, Galway. His recent publications include Identity as Ideology: Understanding Ethnicity and Nationalism (2006), The Sociology of Ethnicity (2004), Ideology, Legitimacy and the New State (2002) and Making Sense of Collectivities (co-edited with Mark Haugaard, 2002). Mark Haugaard is a Senior Lecturer in the Department of Political Science and Sociology at the National University of Ireland, Galway and was Jean Monnet Fellow at the European University Institute, Florence. His recent publications include Power and Ideology (2006), Power: A Reader (2002), and Making Sense of Collectivities (co-edited with Sinisa Malesevic, 2002).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/11/2007
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byMark Haugaard,Sinisa Malesevic
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £10.01
- £27.11Trending at £29.15
- £11.43Trending at £12.25
- £10.20Trending at £12.98
- £14.98Trending at £21.41
- £28.89Trending at £30.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.