All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.31
About this product
- DescriptionA learning tool and guide to error correction coding. It provides a comprehensive introduction to both the theoretical and practical aspects of error correction coding, with a presentation suitable for a variety of audiences, including graduate students in electrical engineering, mathematics, or computer science.
- Author BiographyTODD K. MOON is a Professor in the Electrical and Computer Engineering Department at Utah State University and a senior member of the IEEE. His research interests include application of mathematical principles to problems involving the transmission, extraction, modeling, compression or analysis of signals. He is the coauthor of a widely-adopted graduate-level textbook in signal processing and author of numerous articles and conference presentations, as well as a children's book on programming. He also consults widely for industry.
- Author(s)Todd K. Moon
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2005
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1478 g
- Width197 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine39 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.