CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.63Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionErythropoietin (EPO) is a chemokine hormone that is widely distributed throughout the body. EPO can act as a neuroprotective compound in a variety of injury paradigms in the nervous system. This book brings together researchers from different disciplines of neuroscience to review the state-of-the-art in EPO and the nervous system.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/11/2005
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note8 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1140 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Volume editorAhmet Hoke
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.