All listings for this product
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.09
- £11.43Trending at £12.21
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.37
- £28.89Trending at £30.54
About this product
- DescriptionShows how we can resist increasingly advanced methods of state control by refusing to conform to accepted behavioural norms.
- Author BiographyDimitris Papadopoulos is Reader in Sociology and Organisation at the University of Leicester, UK. He is co-editor of the journal Subjectivity and his work has appeared in various journals including Boundary 2; Culture, Theory & Critique; Darkmatter; and Ephemera. Niamh Stephenson teaches social science at the University of New South Wales, Australia. Her most recent book, Analysing Everyday Experience: Social Research and Political Change (2006), was co-authored with Dimitris Papadopoulos. Vassilis Tsianos teaches sociology at the University of Hamburg, Germany. He is co-editor of Empire and the Biopolitical Turn (2007) and Turbulent Margins: New Perspectives of Migration in Europe (2007).
- Author(s)Dimitris Papadopoulos,Niamh Stephenson,Vassilis Tsianos
- PublisherPluto Press
- Date of Publication20/07/2008
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPluto Press
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.