All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA new collection of Portis's miscellany, published together for the first time
- Author BiographyCharles Portis was the London bureau chief of the New York Herald-Tribune and was a writer for The New Yorker. He lives in Arkansas, where he was born and educated. He served in the Marine Corps during the Korean War. Jay Jennings is a freelance writer whose work has appeared in many national publications, including The New York Times and the Wall Street Journal. He is a regular contributor to The New York Times Book Review and the San Francisco Chronicle.
- Author(s)Charles Portis
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication27/03/2014
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGerald Duckworth & Co Ltd
- Weight308 g
- Width139 mm
- Height202 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £19.37Trending at £30.08
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £10.15Trending at £18.37
- £16.56Trending at £20.29
- £12.52Trending at £13.99
- £4.84Trending at £5.41
- £11.14Trending at £13.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.