All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA provocative view of economic growth in the Third World argues that the countries that have achieved steady economic growth--including future economic superpowers India and China--have done so because they have resisted the American ideology of free markets.
- Author BiographyAlice H. Amsden was Barton T. Weller Professor of Political Economy in the Department of Urban Studies and Planning at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Author(s)Alice H. Amsden
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication02/10/2009
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note9 illus.
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £60.00
- £7.15Trending at £12.99
- £3.94Trending at £4.31
- £8.67Trending at £10.95
- £7.45Trending at £11.90
- £10.61Trending at £14.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.