All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAllows readers to travel both around the planet and back through the centuries - but also back into ideas and worlds frightening, ruthless and cruel in different ways from our own.
- Author BiographySir Ernest Henry Shackleton (1874-1922) was an Anglo-Irish explorer, now chiefly remembered for his Antarctic expedition of 1914-1916 in the ship Endurance.
- Author(s)Sir Ernest Henry Shackleton
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2007
- GenreTravel Writing
- Series TitlePenguin Great Journeys
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Classics
- Out-of-print date12/03/2009
- Weight66 g
- Width116 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.17
- £10.75Trending at £13.80
- £3.99Trending at £6.99
- £11.33Trending at £14.48
- £4.95Trending at £5.49
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.