All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionA nuanced examination of a key period in the work of Karl Barth, analysing his recently published academic lectures written during the crucial formative years between the production of his two major masterpieces, the Commentary on Romans and the Church Dogmatics, in the context of his other writings and the work of his contemporaries.
- Author BiographyChristopher Asprey studied theology at King's College London before completing a doctorate in the theology of Karl Barth at the University of Aberdeen. He is co-editor of Ecumenism Today: The Universal Church in the 21st Century. He currently teaches dogmatic theology at the Institute Catholique de Paris.
- Author(s)Mr. Christopher Asprey
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2010
- GenreChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight504 g
- Width148 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.