All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe study focuses on two passages from the Letters to the Thessalonians (1 Thess 4, 13-5, 11; 2 Thess 2, 1-12) refering to universal eschatology. The study also contains a comparative analysis of eschatological and apocalyptic motifs found in 1-2 Thess with similar motifs in the OT Pseudepigrapha and the Qumran.
- Author BiographyJanusz Kucicki was born in 1967 in Plonsk (Poland). In 1988, he joined the Divine Word Society. In 2008, he obtained a PhD degree at John Paul II Catholic University of Lublin. Since 2009 he has been working as associate professor at Nanzan University in Nagoya (Japan).
- Author(s)Janusz Kucicki
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication18/02/2014
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleAlte Testament im Dialog - An Outline of an Old Testament Dialogue
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Weight560 g
- Width155 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £28.33Trending at £31.61
- £33.06Trending at £44.78
- £19.32Trending at £27.39
- £7.51Trending at £9.38
- £25.51Trending at £37.19
- £14.30Trending at £16.54
- £19.20Trending at £29.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.