All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £16.56Trending at £25.03
- £22.52Trending at £23.14
- £21.48Trending at £23.41
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £31.22Trending at £32.37
- £28.95Trending at £29.77
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1888-9, Fridtjof Nansen and his team wintered among the Greenlandic Inuit. This translated account was published in 1893.
- Author(s)Fridtjof Nansen
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication27/06/2013
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Polar Exploration
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note31 b/w illus.
- Weight510 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Translated byWilliam Archer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.