All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.87Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
- £10.28Trending at £10.59
About this product
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication13/08/2015
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note41 Illustrations, color; 4 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 244 p. 45 illus., 41 illus. in color.
- Weight600 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byBassel F. El-Rayes,Nabil F. Saba
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2015
- Table Of ContentsEpidemiology and risk factors for esophageal cancer.- Cellular and molecular biology of esophageal cancer.- Pathology of premalignant and malignant disease of the esophagus.- Barrett's esophagus diagnosis and management.- Chemoprevention for esophageal carcinoma.- Esophageal cancer staging and prognosis.- Radiologic assessment of esophageal cancer.- Role of endoscopy in the diagnosis, staging and management of esophageal cancer.- Principles and approaches in surgical resection of esophageal cancer.- Principles of radiation therapy for esophageal cancer.- Principles of systemic chemotherapy for esophageal cancer.- The multidisciplinary management of early stage cervical esophageal cancer.- The multidisciplinary management of early stage thoracic esophageal cancer.- The multidisciplinary management of early stage distal esophageal and gastroesophageal cancer.- Systemic treatment for metastatic or recurrent disease.- Quality of life in patients with esophageal cancer.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.