All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by leading coffee technology specialists in consultation with some of the world's biggest coffee manufacturers. This book comprehensively covers topics such as agronomy, green coffee processing, roasting/grinding, packaging, percolating and decaffeination techniques.
- Author BiographyAndrea Illy studied in Switzerland at the University of Trieste, completing a dissertation on 'The quality of expresso from a chemical perspective.' He has worked at the Nestle Research Department and illycaffe, where he has been manager of the Quality Control Department and Manageing Director since 1994. After graduating from the University of Pisa, Riantonio Viani studied at the California Institute of Technology in Pasadena, CA, USA. He went on to carry out postdoctoral research at Duke University, NC, USA, before moving to the Nestle Research Laboratories in Switzerland. He was appointed Scientific Advisor of the Technical Division of Nestle in the Coffee and Beverages Scientific Business Unit, and is former Chairman of Physiological Effects of Coffee and former President of ASIC.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication14/12/2004
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Weight620 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byAndrea Illy,Rinantonio Viani
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.